FREESKY Electric Bike for Adults ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐– BAFANG Motor 48V ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฑAh

Add your review

$ 1,899.00

$ 1,899.00

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare


Price: $1,899.00
(as of Mar 14, 2024 04:57:54 UTC – Details)



ใ€๐ŸŒŸ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Œ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐”๐ฉ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จใ€‘ โ‘ Powerful peak 1600W BAFANG motor with 120 N.m โ‘ก25AH ultra-long range Samsung Cells battery โ‘ขDual senstive hydrulic brakes with 180mm disc & 4-piston. โค๏ธGood newsโค๏ธ: You will get some extra accessories, a pair of bike fenders and chain lock come with the bike.
ใ€โšก๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ค ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐– ๐๐€๐…๐€๐๐† ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซใ€‘โ‘ Real 1000W ๏ผˆPeak 1600W) BAFANG Motor can reach a top speed of 34MPH by pedal, 20 MPH by throttle. โ‘กMax 120 N.m torque tackle all terrains with confidence! โ‘ขTemperature control system : service life extended by 30%; โ‘ฃLow energy consumption: energy efficiency can reach 83%๏ผ›โ‘คBrushless frequency conversion motor: extend endurance by 5%-10%๏ผ›โ‘ฅCertified by UL, Rohs TรผV. 18 Months Warranty for the motor.
ใ€๐Ÿ”‹๐”๐ฉ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐• ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐€๐‡ ๐’๐€๐Œ๐’๐”๐๐† ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒใ€‘โ‘ FREESKY Swift Horse Pro ebike with 48V 25Ah removable Samsung cells lithium-ion battery.4-6 hours fast charging with 54.6V 3A charger, which can achieve 60-105 milesโ€™mileage by pedal assist mode(The aileage range varies according to road condition, riding mode, weather, rider’s weight, battery power value etc) โ‘กIt adopts optimized automotive-grade power cells, more stable and saferโ‘ขThis battery has 18 Months Warranty.
ใ€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐”๐ฉ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ’-๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌใ€‘ โ‘ Superior 4-piston Hydraulic Brakes with larger brake pads and rotors (180mm) provide you with strong stopping power even in loose terrain. โ‘กLarger and thicker disc brake of FREESKY Swift Horse Pro electric bike ensures quick response times and improves your safety while riding. you can smoothly transition from slight deceleration to sudden stops.
ใ€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งใ€‘โžคFREESKY Swift Horse Pro electric mountain bike comes with lockable and adjustable double shoulder front suspension downhill hydraulic fork with and rear suspension โžคCompared to regular hydraulic shocks, the downhill fork can absorb an additional 60% of the shock which greatly reduces unnecessary bumps during riding.
ใ€โœ…๐•๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซใ€‘ โ‘ Equipped with a powerful CPU, signal processing and control updates are completed in 0.1 seconds; โ‘กThe G-drive system with the Multi-function display presents the bike’s status in a clear and concise format, highly intelligent; โ‘ขUsing vector and sine wave controllers can make motor save energy by 10%.
ใ€๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‘๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐žใ€‘FREESKY Swift Horse Pro bike frame is made of high quality aluminum 6061 alloy, more sturdy and durable.Strong headlight with 800 lumens, LCD intelligent display, horn button design, CST 26”x4.0” fat tires, 5 riding modes (Electric Mode, Pedal-assist Mode, Cruise Mode, Manual Mode, Walk Mode) . FREESKY ebike for adult will be a better choice for long time travel and exercise.
ใ€๐Ÿ’ฏ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐žใ€‘12 MONTHS WARRANTY. Whole e-bike 85% pre-assembled, easy install after unpack.and specially placed removable installation guides for body parts. Allow you at ease to face the remaining 15% installation. FREESKY offers a professional warranty on every electric bike. If you have any questions, please contact us and our proven service team can provide you with exclusive one-on-one service 24 hours a day, depending on your situation.

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “FREESKY Electric Bike for Adults ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐– BAFANG Motor 48V ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฑAh”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FREESKY Electric Bike for Adults ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐– BAFANG Motor 48V ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฑAh
FREESKY Electric Bike for Adults ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐– BAFANG Motor 48V ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฑAh

$ 1,899.00

Welcome To Electricbikes247 Shop
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0